Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If you can't beat them...

Ok so I decided blogging might be kind of fun and that I will give it a try. Some people who blog are obnoxious because they want to profess to everyone about thier knowledge on Cardigans. Often, that knowledge doesn't materialize in thier breeding programs. You often find flaws to thier rants though and it all makes sense why they have dogs that look the way that they do. HARSH... I know. Ok i'm done on that subject to briefly touch upon why I was at first reluctant to blog. I promise I will never do that. I have been in the breed for 11 years and I will openly admit, I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING. I am not afraid to admit it, recognizing ones own flaws is the only way to improve upon them. A wise man named Bob Caldwell said the other day, "I have been doing this longer than anyone. And I learn something new all the time." If only we all could be that wise.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Bloggerland! I have a blast with my blog and it has helped me get to know other Cardi folk.

    ReplyDelete

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.