Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Today me and my mother spent a lot of time in the back yard picking up any rock that might look remotely appetizing to Rosha. When we got to the vet there was lots of hideous mutts there that made me cringe as well as a lot of stupid people who breed those f ' in hybrids that make me want to vomit and gouge my eyes out at the sight of them. A beagle bulldog mix? WTF Can you imagine all the genetic garbage those dogs would have? Yuck I can't help it I'm a dog Nazi. Rosha went thought the surgery fine, we were certain to tell the vet to do very minimum shaving so she could be shown soon. She just needs three more points, she has all her majors. I have a hard time motivating myself to go to all breed shows though when majority of the judges are so dumb they wouldn't know a good Cardigan if it took a leak on the shoe. They typically like safe colored dogs with wide straight fronts... yeah that's not Rosha. She barely has any white on her face and has a rather correct Cardigan front.


The rest of my evening will be spent watching the RedBox movies and reading New Moon... again. Oh yeah, and soon enough I can publish our little secret to our website. Boy is it a big one... well if you know anything about pedigrees. I added a picture of my little girl for your veiwing pleasure. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.