Monday, July 27, 2009

Saturday Night

OK so Saturday night was so amazing and one of the best nights of my life. The evening began with dinner with the guys: Drew, Gene, and Josh. Me and my Mom met them for Mexican food, we had a lot of fun. Drank margaritas. The waiter even gave them to go cups to take the rest of the pitcher with them us (he didn't know it was illegal.) So then Mom went home and I drove out to Mayfield with the guys to "The Bone Yard." There was a band playing and we drank and danced a lot. I always seem to with those guys. Linda was always there who is my cousin Drew's... friend? So danced the night away and as Josh said, "The Rednecks took over the Bone Yard." I'm not a redneck but are those kind of country boys who wear boots and plaid and drive pickups. So after that we drove Linda back home and she insisted we go swimming. At 3 am!... sure why not. So we drove to a private beach that happened to have the gates unlocked. We don't know who's beach it was but who cares? We jumped in and were diving off the floating dock. It was great. Then we remember, holy crap Josh has to get to the airport, his plane takes off a 5am. So we are rushing to the Cleveland airport and her gets there at 5:20 the lady at the counter was frantically making calls and checking his bag. So we sent him off and he made it, thankfully. We even watched him go through security at everything while we cheered him on and made jokes. He texted after he got through that he was tankful and that meant a lot to him that we sent him off. So it's about 6am and we are sitting in the parking garage watching the sunrise and see the planes take off it was a blast. I didn't get to bed until 3pm the next day! I will never forget how much fun we has. As Laura Marrocco said, "I'm tired just from reading all you did. Oh, to be in your 20's and have so much energy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.