Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4th


I had a lot of fun this weekend. We spent a lot of time with Tiffany Green my friend from my days way back in a 4H dog club with her. We saw fireworks in Geneva on the Lake at a really pretty golf course and had an amazing view. The only down side was the lack of a restroom. But we improvised, two of Tiffany's friends won these little lights that go on your finger to light your way. A red light and a blue light, so me and Mom found a place in some trees and did our thing. Conveniently the lights were also used to flag down Friends approaching in the golf course to watch the fireworks with us. We also spent time having barbecues at Tiffany's farm. Tonight I will hopefully go to see the fireworks in Fairport Harbor with my cousin Drew and our friend Josh. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.