Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Responce


Yeah so my post and website caused a lot of buzz. I avoid using this blog as a way for me to make attacks at other people. If you read through my archives you will find that I don't air the dirty laundry or talk about Cardi people. From the beginning it is something I avoid. I do however feel it necessary to make a statement about my website. I guess that I am entirely to bold for many people's comfort level, I always have been. Yet my website it not a place for people to say what i can and cannot post. There is no room for censorship on this private outlet. I decision to use a devil head was not a rash decision or poorly advised one. I also don't think its childish or very far from accurate. I made a choice to no longer let my website be a platform for someone I think so poorly of to gain recognition. I will always be a fan and supporter of Picasso and all that he may achieve but I do not think highly of his handler or her actions. The judges image is important as are the photos. However, the sight of her bring me to tears. Her attack on me has caused me irrevocable emotional damages and in the future I will have a hard time trusting anyone. I thought a lot about my decision to include a devil head, it's very fitting if you know the situation. But I am not backing down, it likely won;t be up there forever. For now it is a coping mechanism. Perhaps I may use Medusa later, or Bin Laden, maybe Ursala from the Little Mermaid. Sorry folks but I'm not going to censor myself.

3 comments:

  1. You know what, its your blog and your website and you can do what you want with it. Just understand that some people might be turned off by it. Personally it made me laugh. Although I dont care to know the details, the pictures made me chuckle, but not really because of the person underneath the icon, just the pictures themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was kind of the point to make people laugh not get pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that you are acting like a child. I think you should grow up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.