Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Bob Visit.

Tonight me and Mom went to go visit Bob Caldwell, we usually get around to doing it about once every two weeks. So we picked up some pizza, one of which was spinach, feta, artichoke hearts (my fave food ever), and sun dried tomatoes. It was soooo good. So we sat around eating pizza, drinking some really nice wine and gossiping. We always talk about the craziest stuff with him. Usually it's dog related; tonight after looking for pictures of Chester's (or Ch. Kennebec Wind Talker) mother Julie in case we decide to use him. Hmm that might be a nice litter, not sure yet. So anyways we got on the subject of Brazilians, he asked what one was and the hilarity ensued. We always have fun with us, and we keep him company and laughing. It always makes me miss dear Helen being back there. The cat Abner was all over me tonight nuzzling my head and biting my hair. He is a huge 19 pound Main Coon, or something like that. A Grand Champion too, we were trying to get Bob to let us take him to a cat show to see what it's like. So now that I'm covered in cat hair I am still exhausted from the trip. Gots to get my ass to bed and avoiding reading "Eclipse." Sleep is more important than Edward Cullen, I keep having to remind myself that.

Hey and throw me some comments readers, I'm starting to feel like my words go unread and ignored in cyber space.

8 comments:

  1. I can't imagine talking about waxing with Bob! Too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here i thought you just meant the people who LIVE in Brazil :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and here I thought they were talking about Brazilian dogs?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I know a Brazilian handler who's in the US so also thought the discussion was about Brazilian dogs -- I must really be behind the times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we were talking about Brazilian waxes. Hahaha. Thanks for all the comments everyone. I was on the verge of quiting the blog thinking I had no one reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL-Brazilians! Keep blogging Ferris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Egad, was I the only one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ferris- don't quit! Blog "season" is mostly when it's cold. EVERY summer, blogs kinda die down, because everyone is outside, enjoying the weather, and too busy to comment!

    If you compare blog posts for *everyone*, it's typical for winter posts, to have much more activity than summer... just as a warning ;0P

    ReplyDelete

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.