Sunday, June 28, 2009

Howl at the Moon




Last night me and my Mom went to a place in Cleveland to a place called "Howl at the Moon." It was a blast, it was these guys who play pianos, drums, and keyboards to play the requests made by people at the bar. They were very fun and did a lot of audience interaction. They had people on stage and had people do dances. It was def. for an adult crowd. They had a flash light to they used to shine on people who weren't dancing. We went with my brothers girlfriend and her friend. They were underage and decided instead to go to a male strip club. I personally don't find sweaty male strippers putting their junk in my face entertaining. So we chose to go to this other venue. The drinks there were crazy they had huge plastic 40 ounces of beer and signature drinks in buckets with really long straws. Mom and me got one called purple passion, it was amazing. I think we are def. gonna take Garrett there when he comes to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.