Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Art Form

Many don't know this about me, likely because it doesn't resemble my personality, but i am a writer. I went to college as an English major. I love to write and use words as my art form. I have some really good stories and kind of wish the rest of the world could see them. I just don't even know how to begin because I hear the world of publishing is like a 3 ring circus. I can see myself writing dog related things too, I just don't know who would want them. Any ideas, hook ups, suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. How I got started in art, was getting in touch with artists in similar interests.

    What about getting in touch with published authors, of your type of work, and ask for tips, and such? Never know, they could turn into not only close friends, but possibly help with professional hookups :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.