Monday, June 1, 2009

The fishes and the snakes.


This is J'aime see the heart?



So many people don't know this, but I also have fish. I am the fish whisperer. A lot of people have a hard time keeping fish alive. Well not this girl. At our house we have a 40 gallon tank with 5 goldfish. I love fish, but I hate the goldfish. They are so boring, they don't come in that many varieties of colors, they are all chubby and have no personalities. Blah. So today we were at PetSmart to get some chemicals and plants. My mom and I like the natural look, not those plastic plants. There were so many tropical fish there green spotted puffers, guramis, chichlids all kinds of stuff. There was also a really pretty calico goldfish. So my mom said that if one of the fish dies we can get one like it. Well guess what I'm about to go flush all those frickers! I kid, I kid.


Also aside from fabulous Cardigans we have 2 corn snakes. Beezy and J'aime. Beezy is about to shed and not looking or feeling well. J'aime is a tiny little guy they got as a baby that has just moved up from pinkies to real mice. He has a perfect heart on his head, thus the name.


More news: The Beashau household has gone green. We are no recyclers! We took a huge load today and I got a warm fuzzy that I was going good for the earth. Also I have began to embrace the if it's yellow let it mellow thing. I don't know if I can stick to it.

1 comment:

  1. I love fish! I have a 30 gallon with 2 gold fish. I adore them! Plus I have 2 beta tanks. Fish rock!

    ReplyDelete

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.