Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Twitter

I have a new obsession it's Twitter. It's so fun, you follow celebrities and sometimes they tweet back to you. It makes you feel like your Friends with them and you know what going on in their day to day activity. My favorites to follow are Perez Hilton, Robert Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart. If your a Tweeter you can find me at http://twitter.com/FerrisBeashau So this weekend I am going out for ladies night, hoping to run into a few friends. OMG I'm so excited for August and Garrett to come we're gonna have a blast.

2 comments:

  1. i'm pumped up to visit! should be fun!! WOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm old for my age, as I've still not TOTALLY gotten twitter. Mostly, the major word limit!

    ReplyDelete

Hey I welcome comments. Constructive criticism as well. Don't be to mean though.